• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More patriots: website offers whistleblowers chance to go global

tiger84

LT
pilot
THE internet could become even more difficult for governments to regulate with a new website, Wikileaks, promising to provide a safe haven for whistleblowers to upload confidential documents.

Yeah, that's smart. It's always a good idea to provide people with an easy way to publish privileged information. Somehow I think the people running that sight will be getting a visit from a few law enforcement agencies in the near future.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
After reading stuff like this, there is only one thing to do ... :banghead_ Trust me, it helps.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wikipedia is the online encyclopedia built around content created by tens of thousands of contributors. It says its sophisticated cryptographic technology ensures users cannot be traced.

Confidential right up to the first subpoena...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Confidential right up to the first subpoena...

Yeah. Quasi-official leaks are one thing, carrying home a copy of the latest NIE and posting it on a website is tantamount to treason/espionage and would likely be pursued vigorously by the various cognizant federal LE agencies.

Brett