• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Must be that time of month...Hug it out!

BourneID

pilot
Spoken like someone who's never been enlisted. What's up with that??:D Pick your rate, pick your fate.

Excuse the *** Out of me, let me know when you reach the same amount of Flight time in a P-3 as me, and then we might compare notes about being prior enlisted. 10.5 years as an AW. Figure out who you are talking about before you make assumptions.:icon_rage

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Excuse the *** Out of me, let me know when you reach the same amount of Flight time in a P-3 as me, and then we might compare notes about being prior enlisted. 10.5 years as an AW. Figure out who you are talking about before you make assumptions.:icon_rage

Wow!:eek:

That's a lot of attitude from an IFSer and probably a JO or a Warrant who has yet to start API.
Remember, you're a STUDENT and going to be like that for a good bit. After that, YOU'RE going to be a FNG for a good bit.
Also, HOW the hell is a person supposed to know you have all this time as an enlisted AW in a P-3? It's not in your profile. NO! so relax.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor

That's a lot of attitude from an IFSer and probably a JO or a Warrant who has yet to start API.
Remember, you're a STUDENT and going to be like that for a good bit. After that, YOU'RE going to be a FNG for a good bit.
Also, HOW the hell is a person supposed to know you have all this time as an enlisted AW in a P-3? It's not in your profile. NO! so relax.

I don't know about that. His profile says his occupation is IFSer, but it also shows his age to be 29 (how many 29-year-old IFSer's have no prior military experience?). It also says he belongs to the private Orion and Naval Aviator forums, which would also give clues to what kind of experience he might have. I do know that if he spent 10 years as an FAW, he certainly knows a thing or two about Naval Air.

MasterBates

HB, you got a point, but he really should put that in his bio if he wants to come out swinging..

Scoober is not exactly fresh off the turnip truck either.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
...but he really should put that in his bio if he wants to come out swinging..

Scoober is not exactly fresh off the turnip truck either.

I Agree on both counts.

Funny thing was I could deduce more from BourneID's profile than I could from T37Driver's.

BourneID

pilot

Fixed my profile for you, and as I browsed through yours, you still look like an FNG as well. I'm relaxed, trust me.

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Fixed my profile for you, and as I browsed through yours, you still look like an FNG as well. I'm relaxed, trust me.
Yeah I guess I really should clear up my profile for you gents cause...Well, Never mind...Anything for you fine gents:)....Say Hi to Col. Miles from me if you're at Eglin by any chance.
Good luck on FAM-0.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor

I stand by my statement. It was spoken like someone who's never been a prior. You should know, as well as I do, that you can't enlist in the Navy and let them pick your rate for you. It's stupid, and is a recipe for being unhappy.

You also might want to adjust your eyeglasses because in the same statement, I clearly show that I KNEW you had prior time..."What's up with that?" followed by....wait for it....smiley faces.

You acting like a petulent little child. Grow up....and that advice my friend, as nothing to do with your age...or your flight time in the P-3.:confused:

BourneID

pilot
I stand by my statement. It was spoken like someone who's never been a prior. You should know, as well as I do, that you can't enlist in the Navy and let them pick your rate for you. It's stupid, and is a recipe for being unhappy.

You also might want to adjust your eyeglasses because in the same statement, I clearly show that I KNEW you had prior time..."What's up with that?" followed by....wait for it....smiley faces.

You acting like a petulent little child. Grow up....and that advice my friend, as nothing to do with your age...or your flight time in the P-3.:confused:

Scoober, sorry didn't notice the smiley, however I stand by my statement, if you want to serve in any Armed forces, you first should do it because you want to serve, the job should come secondary, however important it is, that should honestly be the second thing on your mind. I wasn't saying for him to let them pick his rate, you and I know that is crazy, I wouldn't wish going undesignated to anyone. Sorry if my response seemed to harsh for you, but with words like petulant in your Vocab, you are going to fit in the VP community extremely well, good luck to you.

BourneID

pilot
Yeah I guess I really should clear up my profile for you gents cause...Well, Never mind...Anything for you fine gents:)....Say Hi to Col. Miles from me if you're at Eglin by any chance.
Good luck on FAM-0.

Sorry I'm not at Eglin, but have heard good things about Col Miles. Profiles don't mean crap, just clear some things up occasionally. Im pretty relaxed guy, as you seem to be as well.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Scoober, sorry didn't notice the smiley, however I stand by my statement, if you want to serve in any Armed forces, you first should do it because you want to serve, the job should come secondary, however important it is, that should honestly be the second thing on your mind. I wasn't saying for him to let them pick his rate, you and I know that is crazy, I wouldn't wish going undesignated to anyone. Sorry if my response seemed to harsh for you, but with words like petulant in your Vocab, you are going to fit in the VP community extremely well, good luck to you.

Good enough...hey, at least we rated our own thread.

As for my vocabulary...:D...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Good luck on FAM-0.

Don't worry, even if you didn't- there are still people who remember you from the posts you made when you completed primary ;).