• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Must eyes be fixed prior to SNA application?

PAO84

This is probably a dumb question, but must your eyes be fixed prior to you SNA application? That is, does the board assume that your eyes are within the guidelines when they review your application? Thanks

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
They'll want to know you're qualified prior to offering you the job.

guim13

I applied without fixing my eyes and got picked up in July. Got med disqual in late aug, had prk in sept and will apply for PRK waiver dec 6th. FYI, if you pass the MEPS eye physical, get one from a civi doc. My meps physical said I had 20/20 in my right eye, and i really have 20/40

PAO84

I applied without fixing my eyes and got picked up in July. Got med disqual in late aug, had prk in sept and will apply for PRK waiver dec 6th. FYI, if you pass the MEPS eye physical, get one from a civi doc. My meps physical said I had 20/20 in my right eye, and i really have 20/40

Awesome. Thanks.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If they did, it would be liking betting on the "Come" line...a la the Bird Farm.

You need to be PQ SNA at your physical.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Lesson learned - know you're qualified prior to the process. Nothing worse than unexpectedly getting the axe and having to start all over again.

Bird Farm...nice reference. :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bird Farm...nice reference. :)

Old School, my friend, old school. ;) (but, not as old as A4s)

Old-school0403.jpg