• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My husband passed his 1st 4th week inspection!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
The class as a whole is .01 from passing....one guy DOR'ed and there are three or four that will need to re test....but that is awesome!![8D]

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Good stuff! Now you need to mail him a six pack of beer!
icon_smile.gif
jk God, the DIs would FREAK!

solenita72

SWO Wife
mail it to him???? i've got a ticket there for the next two weekends, i'll do better, i'll give it to him!!!! haha

squidly

Actually we had 18 retest and only 1 failed the retest. And if you are going to mail beer, include about 50 more of them so he can share

solenita72

SWO Wife
lol....my OC said someone figured out who I belonged too, tell you what, you guys get liberty in the next two weeks, and we'll go and buy some beer!!!!! ;-) and i also know about the score and i think it is bogus....you guys did awesome!

Valion310

I don't think the DI's would freak over a package of beer, instead they would beat the living CENSORED out of the class and drink all the beer in front of them, like right in front of them, like taking chugs right in their faces ... LOL

Valion310 out-

Status
Not open for further replies.