• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Navy Jet Models and Photoshop Fun...Real or Memorex??

Citation3

I just wanted to share the results of the background images provided to me from forum members here combined with my models with a little help from Photshop.

The originals...

DSC_1396-1.jpg

DSC_1141-1.jpg

After Photoshop fun...

tomcat9.jpg

tomcat11.jpg

tanking.jpg

vfa103.jpg

tomcat8.jpg

tomcat10.jpg

tomcat12.jpg

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
That's f*ckin impressive man. I dabble in photoshop myself and I think you did an excellent job. When you took the pictures did you do anything special with the lighting to get good shadows like that? Take the planes outside? Bright light? Also I like the blur that I think I see behind the engines in at least two pics... excellent touch.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Quite impressive! If I didn't know how incredible of a modeler you are, I'd think they were actual inflight photos!

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I originally thought the F-14 was with a 'ripped off probe'. I saw a few Tomcats come back to the boat with a basket still attatched after dealing with a KC-135 at night!!