• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nasrallah says he did not want war

Birdman

Nasrallah says he did not want war
<snip>
"We did not think, even one per cent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of this magnitude. You ask me, if I had known on July 11 ... that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not," Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in an interview with Lebanon's New TV station.

Looks like Israel got it's point across. It will risk it all for it's soldiers So don't go and do something stupid...like taking them

Stubby

Ask the Chief
I'm skeptical of anything that Hezbollah has to say. It's my understanding that Israel has the same policy as the US as far as negotiating with terrorists, and so has not negotiated for the release of prisoners in some time. I don't think that Israel's response was at all surprising.

On the off chance that Hezbollah is telling the truth for a change, let's hope they learned their lesson.