• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Contractor nailed in FBI sting

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
A grand jury in Houston indicted him Tuesday on charges of aggravated identity theft and exceeding authorized computer access for personal gain.

Why is that all he's being charged with? It sees like they could come up with much more severe charges here.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Damn, I hope his ass burns as well. I would like to hear the whole story about how they caught on to this guy - and if there are more that they don't catch on to.

MasterBates

We need to start shooting the next 2-3 treasonous induhviduals.

Maybe that will make some less than loyal scum think twice.

Time of war. You spy, You die.

Simple enough?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We need to start shooting the next 2-3 treasonous induhviduals.

Maybe that will make some less than loyal scum think twice.

Time of war. You spy, You die.

Simple enough?

You get a lot more info out a live one than a dead one. Many times knowing what they gave up, how they did it and who they gave it to is more valuable than the one person's life.

PigzFly

Wow. This guy was willing to sacrifice not only the finances, but the physical security, of real Americans who fight for his right to have a job for nothing but his own monetary prosperity. This guy should be turned loose in the middle of a marine regiment in Iraq. Or burn him at the stake in the middle of DC just like they used to do in the good old days. Why even give him a trial? If he doesnt want to be an American, dont treat him like one.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
You get a lot more info out a live one than a dead one. Many times knowing what they gave up, how they did it and who they gave it to is more valuable than the one person's life.
How about a pre-firing squad interview? ;):D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Get info, THEN kill them. Problem solved.

How about a pre-firing squad interview? ;):D

Where is the incentive to give up the info when you are going to end up dead?

Oh yeah, you need two people or a confession in court to convict someone for treason according to the Constitution.

No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Of course! Because there is so much to show that works! ;)
Is there a good reason you're choosing to fight obvious jack-assery with common sense? Is it just some kind of perverse game, like burning ants with a magnifying glass while making your own screaming noises and acting out a 70s disaster movie in your head???:D