• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm convinced the Navy is mildly retarded. Here is why. I haven't seen or owned a T-34C NATOPS for a month. I'm already selected, and I'd be in Meridian now if it weren't for Hurricane Ivan. I move to Meridian on Monday. In 30 minutes I have to go take a T-34C closed-book EP exam for a safety stand-down. Now tell me if THAT makes sense.

Oh well, the wisdom of the Navy.

kray1395

Ha, maybe you should get somebody to give you a tour of South Field. Maybe you'll be heading there soon. Seriously though, does it matter if you do well on the test or not. Seems to me there just running everyone through the paces. Of course, I assume that they expect everyone currently in Primary to do well.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nah man, I'm going to Meridian. You know that. :)

I didn't have to take the test, which was nice. I just sat there and went brain dead.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got a big internet connection...I'll send you the T-34C Natops on line.
NFM (the big blue pill) is 19 mb, PCL is 5.8 mb.
r/
G

Attachments

• Limitations.doc
    29 KB · Views: 38

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Schnuggapup said:
Got a big internet connection...I'll send you the T-34C Natops on line.
NFM (the big blue pill) is 19 mb, PCL is 5.8 mb.
r/
G

Thanks, but I won't need it. I already finished Primary, and I got myself out of taking the test (there was absolutely no point in me taking it, I will not fly the T-34 anymore, seeing as I report to Meridian on Monday).

Status
Not open for further replies.