• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS question

Status
Not open for further replies.

postman8

Hi, I am applying for Marine Corps OCS at Quantico, but I have a question about Navy OCS. I've been breaking my boots in for a month already and I'm not even accepted. I hear you don't even have boots at Pensacola. Does that mean you don't do any humps (conditioning hikes) or run any combat courses like the quigly? How is PT different at Navy OCS than at Quantico? Thanks.

patbrown08

No, there are no boots in Navy OCS. You wear leather shoes for the majority of your activities. PT consists of organized morning workouts on M,T,W,F,and Sat most weeks. You start at 0500 and run anywhere from 1.5 to about 4 miles. There is no humping or hiking. Just marching and drilling. The only running and PT you will be doing in your leather shoes is the remedial PT you earn when you piss off one of the DI's. Hope that helps to answer your question.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.