• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot Questoins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSUJON

Hi yall, I am currently a Junior at LSU in Baton Rouge, I was intrested in becoming a Navy pilot. What do I have to do to get there where should I start. How competetive is it, so if anyone can help me I would be ever so greatful.
Thanks

Valion310

I would say call a local Navy recruiter in your area, and ask them for the Officer recruiter's phone number and ask the same question of "How do I do this?" to the Officer recruiter in question. As far as how competative it is, read the forum and work with your Officer recruiter, things change all the time and right now with war on the horizen, I'll be really interested myself to see how things turn out.

I would also suggest you be able to answer some big questions: (My dad is a retired Col., he asked the first one to cadets at the AFA and guys who weren't sure if they wanted to be an officer or combatant):
1. Are you willing to die for the United States of America?

2. Got pretty desent grades?
3. If you were in a bar with Sandra Bullock or this years Play Mate of the Year, which one would you sing "You've lost that lov'n feeling" too?

Hope that helps.

"Valion310 turning downwind for 35L and has visual on downwind traffic ... (pause) ... TALLEY 2! TALLEY 2! FOX 3! ... Good kill! Good kill! ... (pause) ... downwind traffic clear."

ghost_ttu

Sandra Bullock or Play Mate......Damn What if I can't decide? Can I try to work a time share with the two of them?

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

JTP

Which issue was the playmate in..and Sandra Bullock? When I think of Hot Hollywood Jennifer Aniston or Anna Nicole Smith come to my mind before Bullock.

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

tali264

Hey!!! what about us females? Valion, what are our choices? Is Matt Damon anywhere in there??? [:p]

JTP

I hope you caught the sarcasm I threw in there when I mentioned Anna "Fat Ass" Smith!

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

Hartman

Q: What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common???

A: They're both fun to ride until your friends find out about them.

Valion310

Well, no. BUT! Your in luck cause its 2002 so if you decide to switch hit, no one will ask and you don't have to tell![^]

Originally posted by tali264
Hey!!! what about us females? Valion, what are our choices? Is Matt Damon anywhere in there??? [:p]

ghost_ttu

NOW HERE THIS!!!!! THERE WILL BE NO SWITCH HITTING!!!!

And Sandra Bullock is the good girl and Playmate is the bad girl. I think that was the purpose of the choice.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

LSUJON

Hey, lets get off the anna nicole stuff, we all know she is ugly now comon yall help me out here? Tell me how to become a pilot

tali264

LSUJON
I think Valion pretty much summed it up when he said talk to a recruiter. They will answer all your questions and tell you how competitive you are. Also, just doing searches on this website will bring up tons of info on how to apply and on the test you have to take. There is a TON on the test, so no need to really repeat it. Just read through the stuff on this site and a lot of your general questions will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.