• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Removes Nuclear Weapons Officer

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Loss of confidence" is usually code for either screaming at/abusing subordinates, or dipping the pen in company ink.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Does that mean what I think it means? Giggity?

It's called a euphemism. It is used quite often in the english language to make something bad not sound quite so bad. It is helpful to use them in situations when tact is important. Of course you already knew that though... :icon_tong

Try and use them often in your daily comings and goings. I try and use at least three a day. Maybe more on the weekend.

Random Task

pilot
It's called a euphemism. It is used quite often in the english language to make something bad not sound quite so bad. It is helpful to use them in situations when tact is important. Of course you already knew that though... :icon_tong

Try and use them often in your daily comings and goings. I try and use at least three a day. Maybe more on the weekend.

but you must average 32.33 repeating of course per week

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
but you must average 32.33 repeating of course per week

MIDNJAC said that in the centrifuge. It was pretty good. We need to get his vid uploaded.

Petty Officer: "How much light loss did you get that time, sir?"
MIDNJAC: "Um, about 33.33, repeating of course, percent."
Control Room: *giggles*

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
MIDNJAC said that in the centrifuge. It was pretty good. We need to get his vid uploaded.

Petty Officer: "How much light loss did you get that time, sir?"
MIDNJAC: "Um, about 33.33, repeating of course, percent."
Control Room: *giggles*

What in the hell are uyou nerds talking about?

[/drunk]