• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need a new recruiter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTP

I'm in Atlanta, and my recruiter is an E woman that is really of no help. All she does is confuse me b/c she really has no damn clue. I'm gonna have to go through this waiver process for the PRK, and I'd like a recruiter who is seasoned or an officer. My father is a retired commander and he has tried to pull some strings also, but we can't find a better one.

Does anyone know of what I should do? I work for ASA, so I fly for free. Anyone know of another recruiter around this area that is very knowledgable on all topics, or very helpful in general?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help/

YEAH COME ON!!

PeacoatMan

JTP,

I was recruited through the officer recruiter in Columbia, SC, which lies within the Atlanta recruiting district. I thought my application was handled very well; afterall, I got a pilot spot.

I would urge you to do two things: 1st) know the answers, i.e. know what is required for the waiver process. There is a lot of valuable information on the internet about it. Go to this site and investigate: http://www.nomi.med.navy.mil/Nami/WaiverGuideTopics/index.htm
There are others on this site who will also know answers about PRK waivers, because they are in the process too.
2nd) change recruiters. You don't need a halfass ... they'll probably make you feel like $hit for wanting to change, but don't worry about feelings (they're not concerned about yours, they got spots to fill).

Let us know how changing recruiters goes.

Joey

gunnerdd972

Give my officer processer a call, he is in Kansas City. He helped Dave Shutter out in his hoop jumping process. He is a real stright shooter,and he really knows his stuff. His name is Mr. Woods, @ 1-800-892-5992, after the automated voice answers hit zero He should be able to help you with any question you have. Good luck.

GM2(SW) Hosehead

JTP

Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate it. I'll let you guys know what happens.

FLY NAVY!!

YEAH COME ON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.