• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

need help to review my previous application for errors and clarity

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Not really sure what you're asking for and why you posted the same question twice. My original advice from your previous posts stands.

exNavyOffRec

Your application wouldn't have been sent to board if there were errors, if you were given a "N" it is because either your GPA and/or degree wasn't good enough, or it was because others just had better degree and GPA. It looks like from your previous post your degree is a fit, but what is your GPA? Just because a person has a degree that is high enough to submit doesn't mean it will get a person selected.

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate the feedback on the selection process. My GPA is 2.934. I recognize this might be an area for improvement.

Given that my degree is relevant, especially for the IP designation, I'm wondering if you have any advice on how I might strengthen my application for the next board? Would you suggest me to choose different Community like Supply or SWO?

I'm committed to pursuing a commission and am open to any suggestions on how to make my application stand out, whether it's through additional certifications, leadership experiences, or other qualifications. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate the feedback on the selection process. My GPA is 2.934. I recognize this might be an area for improvement.

Given that my degree is relevant, especially for the IP designation, I'm wondering if you have any advice on how I might strengthen my application for the next board? Would you suggest me to choose different Community like Supply or SWO?

I'm committed to pursuing a commission and am open to any suggestions on how to make my application stand out, whether it's through additional certifications, leadership experiences, or other qualifications. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Given your low GPA I would suggest SWO.