• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need P-3 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I've not been able to find any good P-3 videos. Do any of y'all have any?

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
there's one called "prop gun"... parody on top gun using real life 3P's. should be a clip floating around somewhere...

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
virtu050 said:
there's one called "prop gun"... parody on top gun using real life 3P's. should be a clip floating around somewhere...

I think I saw that once (an LT had a copy) ... it was awesome. :D

If anyone knows where a copy can be obtained I would much appreciate the info.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a reason there aren't any good P-3 videos. Draw your own conclusions. ;)

Brett

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Brett327 said:
There's a reason there aren't any good P-3 videos. Draw your own conclusions. ;)

Brett

Still waiting for the P-3 version of "Magic Carpet Ride" (VR-1355 video). :icon_wink

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
Still waiting for the P-3 version of "Magic Carpet Ride" (VR-1355 video). :icon_wink
Where is that available online? I know that there are probably dozens of tapes like that floating around. I have an entire OSW flight on tape. Now that's excitement (not).

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
flynavy76 said:
It's not "Prop Gun," but it's a P-3 video. I found it using dogpile.com (It's pretty good for video searches).

P-3 Video
That's about as exciting as it gets.

Brett

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Brett327 said:
Where is that available online? I know that there are probably dozens of tapes like that floating around. I have an entire OSW flight on tape. Now that's excitement (not).

Brett

Haven't seen it online. Same with the Hook '91 "Right here, right now" war video. Probably need to get a video capture card and digitize some of those classic tapes.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've seen "TopGun: The Later Years" but no "PropGun" yet.... this I gotta see

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
The one I was thinking of had the P-3 guy racing the P-3 down the runway on his bike (ala Top Gun ... sort of).

Am I thinking of the right video?

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Squeeze you saw it. It was at a safety stand down while we were in -27. It was the one with the old guys from the safety center who were pluggin Approach and Mech Mag.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I've seen Prop Gun, but i don't have a copy of it. I need a video camera for my next deployment!

Status
Not open for further replies.