• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Never a dull moment...

Bevo16

pilot
No way to fit that mess in one show, it would take a month to get through all of the twists and turns. America (even NCIS fans) don't have the attention span for that. The other problem is that they would not be able to find an actor handsome enough to accurately portray the Casualty Operations Officer.

Most of what I did with this case is sit at my desk, shake my head, and mutter "you gotta be kidding me" over and over again.

Just in case there are any young sailors reading this. A few words to live by:

The 31 year old bartender with 5 kids is not your friend, girlfriend, and she does not love you. You do not love her. Do not give her money, or any more attention that is required to get her to bring you another round of brew. Any relationship beyond her bringing you drinks, chicken wings, the check and change is going to end badly. Don't even start it.

That is all.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just in case there are any young sailors reading this. A few words to live by:

The 31 year old bartender with 5 kids is not your friend, girlfriend, and she does not love you. You do not love her. Do not give her money, or any more attention that is required to get her to bring you another round of brew. Any relationship beyond her bringing you drinks, chicken wings, the check and change is going to end badly. Don't even start it.

That is all.

You should have told that to our MMCPO and another maintenance chief before they decided to marry some Filipino hostesses in Iwakuni, the MMCPO left his wife of 20-something years.

Bevo16

pilot
At least he didn't take a baseball bat to her.

Said wife of 20 something years is going to get his pension and most of his stuff. Those "hostesses" must have a steel trap between their legs.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A few words to live by:

That is all.

Truer words were never spoken. Leave the LBFMs alone.

Brett

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Uh, shoulda known this one was headed south from the start... meeting on MySpace, always a great idea!

...and after finishing it... ughhhhhhhh sickening. Wow.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Wow. This is ridiculous.

And yea, myspace is like the ghetto red light district of the interwebs now. Terrible call.