• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Application Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Here's something new...

My recruiter says the application process is changing now because they are attempting to 'streamline' it, i.e. pick the weak ones of us out early. In this new process, I (shall I assume everyon else too?) have to send of this little 'Security Summary,' listing my citizenship, police record, drug and alcohol activity, and check some miscellaneous boxes. Needless to say this sheet doesn't look perfect for me, but that is youth [}:)][:eek:)][8]. Along with this sheet goes in some recommendations, and I think a transcript[:D], before they start doing the hardcore security checks
icon_smile_question.gif
, and before my package goes to any of the 'real' boards.

Is anyone else here experiencing this as well?

God bless the internet.
'It's the economy, stupid.'

ghost_ttu

I don't know if it is because I am a reconsideration, but I have not heard anything about this. I got an email today saying to expect news within the next 2 weeks.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

FlyGirl

I put my application in very early this year and had to go through the same thing. It took quite a bit of time and delayed my entry into OCS. I was expecting a date for sometime this summer, but ended up getting a date in Feb2003 rather than a date in 2002!! Best bet is to fill out everything quickly and be honest about things....if you don't and they catch you later..you will be in even more trouble. I was lucky though...didn't even have a traffic ticket on my record. I would ask your recruiter about things and see what chance you have...GOODLUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.