• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Classroom @ OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivrGuide

Admiral Hartman 4 Life
pilot
There was a new building going up last summer by the bridge, supposedly a new classroom/enlisted barracks - is it up and running yet?

Malice 1

pilot
I think it is. The subcontracting company I currently work for supposedly installed all of the communication cable and equipment in the new building. We pulled out of the job about a month ago (I think, I am a rookie at the company), so it should be pretty near finished, if not finished already.

Whoever lives in the barracks will have a good pad. We install some pretty high tech stuff. Residents "should" be able to look forward to Mulitple high speed internet jacks in every room.

The audio visual equipment in the classrooms should also be really good. Especially the audio.

Disclaimer: all the above information is speculation from evesdropping other peoples conversations in the breakroom at work. It should not be interpreted as hard fact.

Whalebite

The new buliding did look a lot better than the supply shed they had us working out of, new candidates are going soft! Floors? we didn't need no stinking floors! we had cracked dust for floors. If you kept sweeping you would only get more dust and dirt.

RivrGuide

Admiral Hartman 4 Life
pilot
POS chair - $5
Concrete floor - $10/sf

Adjusting your seat during Col. Rachal's moto speech - PRICELESS

reapergm

Ha.. I guess I wasnt too motivated.. I started falling asleep during that *SPEECH. Thank god the candidate next to me woke me up before the Col did. :sleep_125

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
reapergm said:
Ha.. I guess I wasnt too motivated.. I started falling asleep during that sleep. Thank god the candidate next to me woke me up before the Col did. :sleep_125

Falling asleep during that sleep? Looks like you're falling asleep in other places as well! :D

perotti17

RivrGuide said:
There was a new building going up last summer by the bridge, supposedly a new classroom/enlisted barracks - is it up and running yet?

I hate that F-ing bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.