• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I found this forum while looking for EM diagrams for the Su-27, virtual or real.

(All references to flying are virtual)

I'm a flight-simmer who flys Falcon 4.0 Allied Force and Lock-On Modern Air Combat: Flaming cliffs (LOMAC).

I'm ranked 3rd in the world of pilots who compete in Falcon and was considering flying LOMAC for competition, if it exist.

I saw the DACT engagement video and had some questions:

The point of DACT training is to fly your aircraft's fight while avoiding the adversary's?

In some of the games I fly black-out seems unrealistic. When pulling high G 7+ is the loss of vision instant, or can you pull high G for a while (2 min or more) and then the vision starts to fade?

Anyone know where to get those Su-27 EM diagrams?

Is the use of flaps taught, encouraged, or used to help the jet maneuver in a slow speed high AoA flight? The use of flaps in a dog-fight seems unrealistic to me.

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have more questions later.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You must be joking. This forum is frequented by those who have the real info not the videogame info and would go to prison if they shared it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.