• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Meridian Greek Restaurant

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Zoi's Greek Restaurant opened today on North Hills Street, where La Familia used to be next to FoodMax (now Southern Market). It is owned by a VT-7 instructor's wife. Go support it, she's from Greece, so it should be good.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Schweet. More good food. Have to check it out this weekend.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got back from there. A large portion of VT-7 was present, which was funny. The food is good, I had the Beef Slouvakie (sp?) and the Fried Zucchini. In a couple days she'll have the Gyro machine, it was supposed to be there already but the shipping company is delayed. Her bar will be fully functional shortly too. Full liqour license.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
ha, the same thing happened when we had a new Thai restaraunt open in K'rock

every night of the week, half the place was filled with a wingmate

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Within stumbling distance of my house too. Mmm new nice place to drink.

beau

Mefesto said:
Yup... could become an unofficial O-club. It's within 3 minutes of stumbeling to my house and their bar looks comfy.

Food is AWESOME! Try the beef Kebob. Go support the place, you won't leave hungery.

Yup it's in stumbeling distance of your couch!:sleep_125 :D ...you too FLY! HABU (Hook A Brotha Up!)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
See if you guys were in Pcola you could find a chick's house to pass out at.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Don't really remember why. I think it was just one of those nights. Woke up and wondered why I was in a car and why we didn't take a cab home.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had friends who slept in the back of a pick up and almost got rolled by bums in Pcola