• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Phrog Video

phrogpilot73

Here's a link (I know the address is ridiculous, but it's the only place I could find to host a 60-some meg file) to a great video of our squadron in Iraq (I'm on ADVON, they're still there HA HA). It shows what a Cpl AVI geek (who's lat moving to Data Dink) can accomplish in 6 months in Iraq. And, just for the record - the section takeoff at the end is the section that I'm leading. Tell me what you guys think.

https://secure.filesanywhere.com/xE...%93%AB%C8%C6%B0%A6%C1cV%9C%92%C1%BCh%91%A2%B0

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
That was great! Thank you for sharing! It was so cool to watch that, especially since my sorority alumni chapter adopted many of the single Marines in your squadron. Just curious, but the girls in that one shot, were those the the Arizona Cardinals' cheerleaders? I heard a lot about them from my adopted Marine since he got to fly them around. Thanks again for sharing that...very cool! :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
beau said:
cant view it...download error....oh well....Im sure it was nice...the music was :(
Do we have a couple of closet Satriani fans in here (myself included)? Hey Phrog, what kind of software did you use to put that together? I dig the video behind the picture FX

Brett

phrogpilot73

DCLegal said:
That was great! Thank you for sharing! It was so cool to watch that, especially since my sorority alumni chapter adopted many of the single Marines in your squadron. Just curious, but the girls in that one shot, were those the the Arizona Cardinals' cheerleaders? I heard a lot about them from my adopted Marine since he got to fly them around. Thanks again for sharing that...very cool! :)

Yes, those were the Arizona Caridnals cheerleaders... I unfortunately was unable to get a chance to fly them around as I was on nights at the time... Our Brit got a T-Shirt from them no less.

Oh, and your penpal is the dude with the tongue...

phrogpilot73

Brett327 said:
Do we have a couple of closet Satriani fans in here (myself included)? Hey Phrog, what kind of software did you use to put that together? I dig the video behind the picture FX

Brett

I can't claim credit for it. A Corporal in our squadron is the one that made it. He actually made several for a DVD from the deployment. I do know that he used Adobe Premier.

If anyone wants to see some of the others he's made, I'll upload them and post the links... (after using tinyurl.com)

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
phrogpilot73 said:
Yes, those were the Arizona Caridnals cheerleaders... I unfortunately was unable to get a chance to fly them around as I was on nights at the time... Our Brit got a T-Shirt from them no less.

Oh, and your penpal is the dude with the tongue...

I heard they just LOVED his accent... :p