• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New selects, you should come to U of I!

STAGoss

"Easy"
I currently go to University of Idaho and just wanted to let all of the new selects know, if you are having trouble getting an acceptance letter, U of I automatically accepts you since you are military. The unit is pretty good and the area is a blast. Great hunting, fishing, camping, snowboarding, and all with pretty cheap drinks! If you want any more information just call us and I'll try and help you out or you can talk to LT XXXXXX or LT XXXXXX. The number to get ahold of them is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Godd luck in your adventures and hope to see some of ya!

EDIT: Do not post names or numbers. Send STAGoss a private message if you want to talk about U of I NROTC.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Idaho isn't too bad...

... unless you like being utterly alone for miles around, or you're interested in neo-nazi training camps.

:D

STAGoss

"Easy"
If you don't like U of I you could go to WSU instead. We are only 7 miles apart. Guaranteed that you will have a little money left over each semester here, or there. Not to many places you can say that!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Probably don't need to put names and numbers out there.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Relax people, its Idaho! You might be in a class with these type of people:

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Haha oh YEAH!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
As a former Coug, I can tell you that 4 years in the great Palouse would be well worth your time ... from what I remember ;)