• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Newark

Cactijosh

Word to the wise don't fly into newark any time soon. Continental landed on the taxiway there Saturday and tonight one of Lufthansa's jets bumped into another plane. Better yet, don't go to New Jersey, ever.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
Experts said they were baffled how, on a clear night, the pilot could mistake a runway for a taxiway.

food_03.jpg

Lonestar155

is good to go
Glad everyone was Okay...
Quote of the year
"This is a big f- - -ing deal! How do you land a jet on a taxiway?"

SemperApollo

Word to the wise don't fly into newark any time soon. Continental landed on the taxiway there Saturday and tonight one of Lufthansa's jets bumped into another plane. Better yet, don't go to New Jersey, ever.

Seriously, don't come here. We're the worst driving/taxiing state in the union.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously, don't come here. We're the worst driving/taxiing state in the union.

Every place I live has seemingly worse and worse drivers. I've realized there are just horrible horrible drivers everywhere. Why? Because the qualifications to get a license allows any retard to drive.

wrk

Every place I live has seemingly worse and worse drivers. I've realized there are just horrible horrible drivers everywhere. Why? Because the qualifications to get a license allows any retard to drive.

Amen. There's idiots driving everywhere. They seem to have their regional quirks, but they all suck.

SemperApollo

Chalk one up for NJ. Sitting at the front desk a little earlier tonight, we watched some guy on a cell phone try to parallel park. And by try, I mean completely miss the spot and cut his old-school Blazer (with metal bumpers) into a late model import (all plastic). Worst part #1 = The girl who's car he hit was in our gym at the time. Worst part #2 = He had someone in the car with him. So much for 2 heads being better.

FlyNavy, don't blame the driving tests since there is no requirement to parallel park at 25mph while on the cell phone. If there was, there would be about 500 legal drivers nationwide...most of them pilots :D