• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

next step?

chrisco133

ok so ive gotten my scholarship, been accepted to villanova, and my medical status on the dodmerb website is now qualified unrestricted line. So what's next? will i get another letter from dodmerb or pensacola notifying me of my final status? or do i need to contact someone (i.e. my coordinator, villanova NROTC)? im just unsure of whether i should pay my non refundable housing depost yet for villanova.

bluedevil1027

This is my status as well to Duke (gained admission, scholarship secured, medically qualified). A long time ago, however, the Lt. freshman advisor from the Duke NROTC Unit contacted me to see how things were going, etc... but I guess the 'Nova unit hasn't contacted you?

Anyway, I don't think there is anything that we need to officially be doing/sending in, though.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Call your unit with your questions since they should be able to help you. Sounds to me like you should plan on breaking out your check book though.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyway, I don't think there is anything that we need to officially be doing/sending in, though.
Only one person will give a rat's ass about your career. That person is (or at least should be) you. Like Zippy said, "officially" call into your unit and kindly inform them of your new found status. From there, find out what the next step is. Easy as apple pie.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
ok so ive gotten my scholarship, been accepted to villanova, and my medical status on the dodmerb website is now qualified unrestricted line. So what's next? will i get another letter from dodmerb or pensacola notifying me of my final status? or do i need to contact someone (i.e. my coordinator, villanova NROTC)? im just unsure of whether i should pay my non refundable housing depost yet for villanova.

You'll probably have to pay for the deposit. From what I remember, only Tulane and Notre Dame are the only schools in which the Navy pays both tuition and room/board.