• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Supply Board?

NavyBrat2015

Okay,
I have a new OR and he said I needed everything done by April 15. If this is true, when is the next Supply board? I thought it was March. If not, this gives me more time to complete my kit. Thanks!

NavyBrat2015

Well, I thought I read that they changed the Supply board to March. This isn't the DCO board or something is it? I wish it was not cancelled! I am almost done with my kit and I am anxious to get it to the board. This will allow me to "add" to my kit though.

NavyBrat2015

Can someone please confirm this? I have sent in my transcript, filled out a few different forms, took the OAR, and went through MEPS.

I still have to finish my APSR form, letter of recommendations (were incorrectly filled out) and complete my security clearance forms. What else will I need to do in order for my kit to be ready for the next active Supply board?

NavyBrat2015

I contacted my recruiter again and he stated that the last info he was given was that he needed my paperwork done by April 15.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
There's a March supply board going on. YOU need to work with your recruiter to see what else needs to be finished. Per the board schedule, the deadline for the next supply board is rapidly approaching. Good luck!

NavyBrat2015

There's a March supply board going on. YOU need to work with your recruiter to see what else needs to be finished. Per the board schedule, the deadline for the next supply board is rapidly approaching. Good luck!

When is the deadline?

Also, what should I tell my recruiter if he is adamant that the next board is in May?

Thank you.

FormerRecruitingGuru

When is the deadline?

Also, what should I tell my recruiter if he is adamant that the next board is in May?

Thank you.

The deadline to NRC is January 28th. Being that you still have some documents waiting to be completed and that you're still pending in MEPS it sounds like your recruiter is setting you up for the following board in May. A revised board schedule has been released that he can find on the Recruiting Quarterdeck.

NavyBrat2015

The deadline to NRC is January 28th. Being that you still have some documents waiting to be completed and that you're still pending in MEPS it sounds like your recruiter is setting you up for the following board in May. A revised board schedule has been released that he can find on the Recruiting Quarterdeck.

Unfortunately, I have stated what you have here and my recruiter said the information I am receiving is incorrect. He also stated that he double checked and checked the Recruiting Quarterdeck. Is there a way for me to check for myself? I was sure there was a March Supply board and now I feel as if I am going to miss it. This is very frustrating!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Unfortunately, I have stated what you have here and my recruiter said the information I am receiving is incorrect. He also stated that he double checked and checked the Recruiting Quarterdeck. Is there a way for me to check for myself? I was sure there was a March Supply board and now I feel as if I am going to miss it. This is very frustrating!

Version 3 of the board schedule was sent to the field last week to all recruiters. I was a bit off for Supply, the board is actually Feb 23-26 (one of those days - I don't have the sked in front of me) but the deadline to NRC remains January 28th.

NavyBrat2015

I don't know why he is still telling my the next board is in May then. I really don't want to miss this board. I worked hard on getting everything done just to make the board this go around.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I don't know why he is still telling my the next board is in May then. I really don't want to miss this board. I worked hard on getting everything done just to make the board this go around.

There is another supply board in May. Because you still have some items on your kit he is prob working on getting you to the May board.

NavyBrat2015

There is another supply board in May. Because you still have some items on your kit he is prob working on getting you to the May board.
I guess so, but I don't know what else I need done. I have my APSR done, MEPS, OAR, LORs, security clearance, and quite a few papers I had to sign.