• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL fly over video

ProwlerPilot

pilot
Anyone notice those maps they had in the brief!? I can't get paper to print out a kneeboard card and the airforce has 3D full scale models of Chicago! Priceless!

Lobster

Another great fly over at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, even though when they go and show it in slow motion with it the commentator sounds like the teacher from charlie brown....wa-wa wa wa-wa wa :p.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Anyone notice those maps they had in the brief!? I can't get paper to print out a kneeboard card and the airforce has 3D full scale models of Chicago! Priceless!

Although we're right to be jealous of the availability of miscellaneous crap to our AF brethren, they were just using Google Earth. (See attached.) I am jealous of their big color plotter, though - imagine the gigantic kneeboard cards you could print with one of those! :icon_smil

Attachments

• Chicago3d.jpg
    Chicago3d.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 44

skillz

Another great fly over at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, even though when they go and show it in slow motion with it the commentator sounds like the teacher from charlie brown....wa-wa wa wa-wa wa :p.

damn! was that supposed to be like that?? Or was he avoiding that lightpole? that looked like a very sketchy fly over and he was pretty low as well.

Lobster

damn! was that supposed to be like that?? Or was he avoiding that lightpole? that looked like a very sketchy fly over and he was pretty low as well.

I feel like it was supposed to be like that and he knew what was going on...from the angle it was filmed I think it just appears he's avoiding the light pole