• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO Eyesight requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeofsandieg

Called the recruiter about a week or two ago and spoke to him about being a NFO. He didn't tell me the eyesight requirements however he said that there was some.

I want to become an NFO in the Navy, my eyesight is pretty horrible. I do not have horrible astigmatism, not enough for me to wear special contacts (according to my last check up).

Should I get PRK before I go in? Would that increase my chances of being accepted? I could always charge it on the credit card. I will do anything to increase my chances of being accepted. Any info would be great, thanks!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Called the recruiter about a week or two ago and spoke to him about being a NFO. He didn't tell me the eyesight requirements however he said that there was some.

I want to become an NFO in the Navy, my eyesight is pretty horrible. I do not have horrible astigmatism, not enough for me to wear special contacts (according to my last check up).

Should I get PRK before I go in? Would that increase my chances of being accepted? I could always charge it on the credit card. I will do anything to increase my chances of being accepted. Any info would be great, thanks!

Plenty of threads about this already. The search function is your friend. ;)

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.