• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NO 31 aug OCS class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Just found out I am in the 24 aug OCS class. Everyone else in 31 aug better check with their recuiter.

Marko

Marko

No, he did not give a reason. He said there where no classes scheduled for the 31st. But I know of three others with that same date, so there must have been a class. I figure that classes are getting thin since summer is ending and they deleted that class date.

BB

Just received the word yesterday, I will be joining the Aug 24th crew at OCS (moved up from the 31st).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
That is not a lot of notice. What happens if they change your report date and you are unavilable?

Hehe...this is just the beginning. The answer: you "become" available. One of the biggest pain in the asses is how things change so often. But one of the coolest things in the Navy is how flexible we are and how things change so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.