• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

North Dakota Candidates

flyinsioux

Was OCS what you thought it was going to be? Tougher or not? Sound off and let me know how things are going. I also want to know what going on with you all.

flyinsioux

I am actually already an officer. I am wondering how the candidates from North Dakota did this summer. I was in class 186, but thanks for the info.

USN99

USN99
None
Just wonderin' again

Could someone enlighten me on the training track for USMC TBS grads who get selected for Infantry? I have read references to "the Infantry Course" with regard to Marine Officers.

If such a course exists, where is it? Duration?

Thanks. Just wonderin' that's all. :confused:

suicidechuck

If you are one of the lucky few who gets to designated as an 0302, you will continue your training at Quantico, right there at TBS. IOC(Infantry Officers Course) is a 10 week course that focuses on field training and the leading of an infantry platoon. Some of the training is a little different from when I went 6 years ago.

USN99

USN99
None
Pardon my continued ignorance but ...

Suicidechuck-
May I ask if TBS is still 24 weeks/6 months?

Thanks.