• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not a bad little jet video...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Found it while just doing some searching on youtube. I liked it, little bit of everything (well, for jet guys :icon_smil) and me being a psuedo jet guy, well, here it is. I still don't know how to imbed on this site. What works for some does not work for others.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Best Job!

Found it while just doing some searching on youtube. I liked it, little bit of everything (well, for jet guys :icon_smil) and me being a psuedo jet guy, well, here it is.

Nice video! For a "Fighter Pilot, World's Best Job" plug, sure was a LOT of li'l ol Skyhawks screaming along at under 200' & 400+ kts!!! Formerlly called Sandblowers, they were legal flathatting, and the most fun you could have with your bag on. Fighter Pilots got to do Hi-Alt intercepts while us'n Attack pukes did our low level nav! :indiffere

Now that they are combined (VFA), Fighter pukes have finally achieved equality! :icon_kiss
BzB

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I see the Brazilians have yoinked VAQ-141's logo. :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Glow belts. GLOW BELTS! Thank god everyone was safe while making this video.

Jets and rock music...

Buzz-cut Alabamians spewing colored smoke from their
whiz jets to the strains of "Rock You Like A Hurricane?" What
kind of countrified rube is still impressed by that?

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice video! For a "Fighter Pilot, World's Best Job" plug, sure was a LOT of li'l ol Skyhawks screaming along at under 200' & 400+ kts!!! Formerlly called Sandblowers, they were legal flathatting, and the most fun you could have with your bag on. Fighter Pilots got to do Hi-Alt intercepts while us'n Attack pukes did our low level nav! :indiffere

Now that they are combined (VFA), Fighter pukes have finally achieved equality! :icon_kiss
BzB
Hey! We did Sandblowers as much as any. (faster, too. :D )

And we also did air-to-mud. But we never admitted it. ;)

f445.jpg