• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not to be outdone by Berkeley, Boulder moves to "impeach" Bush and Cheney

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
After witnessing Berkely lose multi-million dollars of federal funding,I think you'll see alot of whale slapping talk, but money will always supercede ideals. Where I live in Olympia WA, is the protest capital of the NW, every day the front page has stories of how "we" want to impeach the current administration. The local govenment as liberal as it is, won't get near that topic on a public forum. The almightly dollar wins out.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Haha, I appreciate it. I was thinking in regards to Berkeley, exactly how long has it been since we tested marshall law protocol?

Bugsmasher

Another Non-qual SWO Ensign
You want to declare martial law for a dozen useless hippies protesting an OSO that isn't going anywhere?

Lawman

None
After witnessing Berkely lose multi-million dollars of federal funding,I think you'll see alot of whale slapping talk, but money will always supercede ideals. Where I live in Olympia WA, is the protest capital of the NW, every day the front page has stories of how "we" want to impeach the current administration. The local govenment as liberal as it is, won't get near that topic on a public forum. The almightly dollar wins out.

Wasnt any different when we lived at McChrord in the early 80's.

People used to bitch and picket about the big boomers bringing nukes into the state only to completely ignore Fairchild AFB and the massive wing of B-52's sitting on nuclear alert.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
What's the hurry to get him out? I am totally not looking forward to the next presidency.

kejo

pilot
Maybe if this Ken Wilson guy is worried about wasting time, the city council shouldn't have gone on that "recent retreat."