• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Now that's a cruise flick!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Army AH-64 unit with MTADS put together a of their successes (In 15 months the unit in the video had 1124 Enemy KIA verified by video, 177 IED teams destroyed, 108 vehicles destroyed, fired 540 K2HF msls, found 48% of the targets themselves, 27% came from UAVs, and 25% came from ground units). The bad guys obviously were unaware of their presence due to their oblivious behavior. Too bad for them!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had to update my Windows Media Viewer to see it. I'm working it to see if there's another option to upload. Plays for me great even from here. Try now!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
the last one, where one perfectly placed bomb, slowly makes the whole building collapse is awesome.

hscs

pilot
Can a mod please delete that callsign -- it isn't exactly a past one. Singleseat -- I find your lack of judgment very disturbing.

East

东部
Contributor
Good to see insurgents getting smoked, in the daily news we only see IEDs taking US lives.....