• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Now that's what I call a brownout...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This was moving at 60 mph....now I understand better why we had such problems with this early on in this conflict enroute to Baghdad.

I'm told this is Al Asad Airfield, the second largest airbase in Iraq. Can not vouch for validity of that statement. Al Asad is located in northern Iraq approximately 180 kilometers West of Baghdad and 12 kilometers Southwest of the Euphrates River.

See: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/al-asad.htm for more info on this base.

image0058eg.jpg

image0046zy.jpg

image0108py.jpg

image0148vu.jpg

image0161he.jpg

Reactions: E5B

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Sure are a lot of people standing around outside ... I believe I'd take my pics and find some shelter.

Seen this sort of thing in the movies but always figured it was exaggerated. Cool pics.

snow85

Come on, the FBI would have given him twins!
it's from camp hope.

i received about 15-20 photos, and a video on april 27th, from a kbr contractor.

i thought the pictures were amazing, until i saw the video.

if you want the video, let me know.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
snow85 said:
it's from camp hope.

i received about 15-20 photos, and a video on april 27th, from a kbr contractor.

i thought the pictures were amazing, until i saw the video.

if you want the video, let me know.

Can you post it?

B

Blutonski816

That's like the big wall of sand in "The Mummy" but a lot more intimidating....

Status
Not open for further replies.