• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC 4-year Scholarship question

jtellez

I'm still waiting for word back on my scholarship. I recently got the final email saying its at the final place for selection by the review board, and that's what my status says when I check it online. I was just wondering to those who got the scholarship, how long after officially being at the final location did you get word back? I was finished with everything in late December and someone told me that by March I should expect hear something back, is that an accurate time for waiting? Thanks in advance.

REALLY ANXIOUS to hear back on the scholarship.

sanders

Hey I applied a month ago for a Navy 3 year NROTC scholarship, and I keep reading posts about sites you can visit to see your applications status. Does such a site exist for 3 year NROTC? I know I have a while till dicisions come out but it would be nice to know. Thanks.