• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

nrotc admission

Curshford

If i get into a college with an NROTC program do i have to apply for the NROTC program or do they just accept you right in if your attending the college?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If i get into a college with an NROTC program do i have to apply for the NROTC program or do they just accept you right in if your attending the college?

While the college hosts the NROTC, you must apply to both separately. Just because you get into one does not mean you get into the other automatically. You still must meet certain requirements to get into the NROTC, so don't get the idea that it's a cake-walk or automatic.

For future post, try to pay attention to the way you write. You should strive to present yourself as a professional.
-ea6bflyr ;)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't know about the nrotc college program.

The NROTC should have local application forms for College Program (You/Mom/Dad pay for school and you get to play Navy or Marine if accepted to the program)

-ea6bflyr ;)

Curshford

One more question, but first guys thank you so much, you've helped so much. But about the question, does a applicant have to take both the SAT and ACT, if they have already met the requirements for both?

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I didn't, just the SAT, but that was back in the dark ages (2003) before you guys had that crazy new SAT system. Contact someone in the NROTC office where you are applying to get the info.