• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike172

GO NAVY
This might be kind of a dumb question, but how exactly do you apply for a NROTC or NROTC Marine option scholorship? I know that you need to apply to get the scholorship and then apply to a school that has NROTC. Who or what do i have to talk to, to help make an aplication.

Thanks

litreofcola

when I went through and got my scholarship, I got the application and all necessary information through the Unit at where I was going to school at. Every unit has a Lieutenant who is in charge of recruiting new freshman, just find the NROTC units phone number in the University's webpage or directory and give them a call, explain your situation and they will help you out.

If you have any other questions utilize the search function that this website has, because if you have thought about it, then I guarauntee someone else who was in your shoes has thought about it and you can get a quick answer to your question without having to start a new thread and wait for answers.

Good Luck

palatinexc

Student
All of the application is online now. Make sure you apply for schools early so you can change your school choices early if you don't get into your first choice. Like litreofcola said you can contact a NROTC unit, but after you begin the online application you should get a call or email from the officer recruiter at your nearest Naval Recruiting District. He'll answer most of your additional questions, set up your officer interview, and give you the forms for the reccomendation letters. Also, you can only apply for Navy or Marine, not both scholorships. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.