• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Boards

Iron Maiden

Does anyone know the dates for the NROTC selection boards this year? Apparently the 20-Aug date was in question.

Anyone know if the 20-Aug board took place? Other board dates?

How long does notification typically take after a board meets?

Goob83

None
Does anyone know the dates for the NROTC selection boards this year? Apparently the 20-Aug date was in question.

Anyone know if the 20-Aug board took place? Other board dates?

How long does notification typically take after a board meets?

I posted your answer here this afternoon but i seems it is not here
THe board for august was not held. it has moved to SEPT. there were not enough applications. it take a month or so for notification

Iron Maiden

I posted your answer here this afternoon but i seems it is not here
THe board for august was not held. it has moved to SEPT. there were not enough applications. it take a month or so for notification

Thank you. Any idea what the ratio of # of scholarships awarded to applicants is for these early boards?

sbpilot

It took me 6 months from the time my package was submitted (september 06) to the time I found out if I got the scholarship or not, just to show you the spectrum of how long it could take.

Iron Maiden

It took me 6 months from the time my package was submitted (september 06) to the time I found out if I got the scholarship or not, just to show you the spectrum of how long it could take.

I guess I'm trying to figure out how much of an advantage (if any) having your application complete and submitted for the first board gives you. I have to believe the odds are better if they canceled the first board due to lack of applications.

Goob83

None
With the first few board Numbers are higher about 60% acceptance as the year progresses it drop to 40 or 50%