• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Number for Contacting Millington, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraemer77

Can anyone provide me with a number I can use to contact Millington for a status check on my kit? I do not want to have to be rerouted hundred times to people who have no clue. Thanks for any assistance. Anyone received word lately for any kind of slots?

kraemer77

hobe

From what I gathered, they didn't want anyone calling down there directly, just through the recruiter, but I'm not sure.

ghost_ttu

hmmmm but if we had a number we might inconvenience someone? That would break my bleeding heart!!!!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

kraemer77

Cuculeis,

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I probably won't use it--but if I have not heard anything in the next month or so from my recruiter, I will use my own initiative to get some information.

kraemer77

Goliath112

if that's Ed's number than just keep in mind that he isn't supposed to talk too non-active duty folks. He said it would be keeping the recruiter out of the loop. If you're active then disregard..

man the wait is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.