• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

O1E pay

Phoenix19917

Jumping the gun here a little but I have a question regarding 01E pay. I have 3yrs 11m 19d of Active service and have been in the IRR for the last 2 years. I know that 01E requires 4yrs 1 day, but will the roughly 3 months in OCS count towards this number and qualify me for the "E" pay rate?

Doesn't make too much difference until BAH is factored, but I figured I'd ask while I wait through the submission process. Thanks in advance everyone.

nightflaw

I am in almost exactly the same boat and was going to post this question too...glad there's an answer already!

Yes the 3 months will count
Is this referenced or documented anywhere? Not that I don't believe you, but I would feel more comfortable planning my finances based on something concrete.

Thanks.

BleedGreen

pilot
I am in almost exactly the same boat and was going to post this question too...glad there's an answer already!

Is this referenced or documented anywhere? Not that I don't believe you, but I would feel more comfortable planning my finances based on something concrete.

Thanks.
I don't have a reference for you, I just know of a few from my OCS class that utilized those 3 months to qualify for O-1E pay.