• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR scores

Dookert

Just putting in my two cents fellas.

Took the ASTB today, biggest pit in my stomach before the exam started, then it wasn't so bad. Im not so sure about my scores though, my recruiter said I'm in the competitive range. heres my scores

AQR: 6
PFAR:7
NFOAR:7
OAR: 46

Now I know I could have done better on the math, but geometry and freakin' algebraic equations aren't necessarily my bag. I'm good with D=RxT type of stuff, even when I use algebra to figure it out. I spent a little too much time on specific questions..which hurt me. Anyways

Im asking you guys what you think? I know im not an 8/8/8 65 type guy...I was an Arts major;) but I'm wondering what my chances are.

I have a Commercial/Instrument MEL with just over 300 hours.

Do I have a shot?

stew47

Congrats,

I took mine today as well, but only the OAR section and scored a 51. I felt the reading comprehension saved me.

I have no idea what even my chances are, so good luck to you.

PbakerD88

SHSN SWO/METOC hopeful
i got a 55 i didnt like the physics one bit and i have been taking physics classes the last year