• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 185: follow their training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
New update. That's gotta be cold in the snow!! I get the shivers just looking at it.

Gonzodogg

I love this site

My brother is in 185 right now and there are a few pictures of him up already.

I just got a letter from him today. Says the weather is painful.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I'm sure the weather factor is critical to everything they're doing up there right now.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Lots of pictures have been uploaded along with a couple of videos of the log race. Good stuff...

Gonzodogg

I talked to my brother this weekend, he says everyone has gotten sick because of the weather. I am actually looking forward to being there in the miserable summer heat.

livefast

Gonzodogg, I'm with you there brother. I'd rather be sweating my a** off than run in the winter. Are you going the first session or the second?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Any word and how they select you as going either first or second increment? Thanks.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I was asked by my OSO if I had a preference of first or second increment. Everyone from my area got what they requested. I'm going first.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Awesome. If it's a matter of preference, I'll take the 1st increment. Rather go and get it over with, and enjoy a little break after OCS before school starts back. I'm sure it's not near as hot in June as it is in July and Aug.

livefast

Your OSO has to divide the 1st and 2nd increments equally among the candidates, but mine told me that if you had something else going on in the summer they'd give you the increment you want. I'm hoping for the 1st.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Yea, I'm planning on getting PRK after I get back from (hopefully) the first increment. I want to get PRK during the summer, so I'll be at home through recovery. The OSO should see where I'm coming from... Nothing like Mom taking care of you after surgery!

Status
Not open for further replies.