• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 186 PLC-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumberphil

Selected PLC-C 186 Ground
I'm just curious as to who has been selected for OCC-186 this summer. I guess just give your name, school, and anything else that might seem interesting. I'll start: Jacob, University of North Florida (transferring to UF next fall), Ground Contract, and I can't think of anything else especially interesting right now.

Stay Motivated,
Jake

flyinsioux

when did you guys hear, how did they contact you? i mean did your OSO call you or send you an email. how long have your packets been in?

RyanVR

Reviewed in the early October board. Started the whole application process around August.

I learned by asking my OSO if he had any information regarding the board results (he was on the board so i figured he might know some stuff about how many people they looked at and my relative qualifications comparitively) and thats how i found out.

Ryan

plmtree

Tammy Parsons
USMC Alumni
I'll be applying for the april board and hoping to join you guys at 186 with an aviation contract.
I'm currently Marine enlisted and I'm getting out to apply for this class. If I don't get it, I'll be calling you guys sir's when I go back enlisted...But hopefully I won't have to do that!

flyinsioux

Dave Winslow
U. of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND.
Air Contract

Time to kick it all into high gear- Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.