• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 186

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
All right y'all, 185 is at the plate. Games on for them (Good Luck, boys!). All us 186'ers are on deck, waiting our turn. It's time for our own thread. Sound off!

I'm already recontracted as both air/ground. Only thing I really need is to get my PFT up to a 300, my 185 score was 262.

Anyone else think they're gonna cancel the damned thing like last summer?

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Nah I'm sure it's still on...I need to get my PFT up to a 300 from it's 284..oh yeah, and I still need to contract, hehe.

riley

I'm in wildflyin's situation - need to get the perfect pft and re-contract for 186. I haven't heard about it being canceled - not sure how many slots are available, though.

It is a long wait 'til October - I don't really feel like sitting out of the action until then - but, who does?

Hope to see y'all in 186.

GTodd

What up boys I am counting the days until my surgery so I can rehab and ge back in the fight. Do you want to know what is worse than waiting to be selected, it is being there and than getting sent home because I F@ck up my shoulder (yeah I am still pissed), man I prayI get to go back in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jabravo2003

Yeah I was NPQ'd from 183, so I'm waiting for 186 now. I heard it was a no-go, but that now it is a go. So we shall see. I've been going on lots of humps, just did a 15miler on saturday, have an 18miler in 2weeks. Wee! I hope I don't mess up my knee again, I can't go through the process again. Hope to see you all at 186.

tydaddy

might be a dumb question, but how are you practicing humps...? just going out with a weighted backpack and boots...and just walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.