• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ/plc Combined 195

matteo

I am new, and figured I would start a thread for the guys going to OCC/PLC COMBINED 195 this summer. Share different gouge we're getting from OSO's, buddies, OCS grads, etc. and shit. Holler at a Candidate.

jagges84

Semper Gumby "Always Flexible"
I will be at Camp Blanding at the same time with my NROTC unit. The Marine Options are doing our Field Exercise there.

blulitespeshall

hey guys

I am headed to OCS this summer, OCC, i got bumped up to this class when i thought i had to wait till october. I was at camp blanding, what did you guys think of it?? I wish they had the actual O course that we would do there.

narfmasta

just got back from a pre-OCS. 2 gunnery sergeants were there, one is going to be at OCS and one is waiting to be accepted as a Sergeant Instructor there. It was intense, we humped over 22 miles in 2 days with full packs. We did the local police department's O-course which included a rope climb. Fire watch at night (it was freaking cold outside too!) and we stayed in tents. No time to eat our MRE's so we were always hungry. Had class in the morning and night and were required to memorize several different things we are going to have to know out in Quantico. All in all it was a good experience, just not very fun haha

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
If youre going down there in the summer then dont worry about being cold during fire watch again

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
If you have pre-OCS training available, attend it at all costs. Don't let your guard down afterwards though... keep up your PT and remember that weeks of physical phatigue and sleep deprivation will turn you into a desperate animal that only seeks chow, and libo.

ItsTurboTime

I just got the official word today. Got an air contract finally. It's been a year and a half coming. I'm still in shock, I can't wait.