• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ocs 190/191

stevo01

was told today by oso that 190 boards are pushed back to 9th of August, along with the air contracst for 191. just a heads up

E6286

OCC 191 Select
What do you mean the air contracts for 191? Are you saying that there won't be air contracts for 190? I thought 190 was going to be full of them as other classes?

FlyingFortress

Flying turd
stevo01 said:
was told today by oso that 190 boards are pushed back to 9th of August, along with the air contracst for 191. just a heads up

Does that mean the the Air slots that were available for 191 are now in 190? 191 is going to be all ground? Someone please verify this info!

devildog2307

FlyingFortress said:
Does that mean the the Air slots that were available for 191 are now in 190? 191 is going to be all ground? Someone please verify this info!

Nah, my OSO told me I could apply for 191 with an air contract.

stevo01

what i am saying is that it the date everyone was talking about..july 18th i think...is being moved back to 1st week of august. The same thing happened when i applied for 188...

im sure he was saying that he(that certain office) had slots for 191 air, but not for 190. Im sure you will be fine.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
You are saying that your office doesn't have slots for 190 air? I find that hard to believe.

Also, the deadline for applications with my OSO is still July 14th with the board supposedly meeting on August 2nd.

stevo01

im not saying that...each office has a number of slots, and i guess those air slots are filled..thats all im saying.

the board dates get pushed back all the time. Oso's usually dont let candidates know, because the sooner the better, and less hastle..it can be done though... hell i dont know.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
But doesn't the final PFT have to be within 30 days of the board? We are required to do ours on the 7th, 8th, or 9th of July. I am doing mine on the 8th. If the board is on the 9th of August now that is more than 30 days and I haven't been told I have to do it again...........

My oso is letting me do my PFT anytime btwn July 8 and Aug 1 ... there was some discussion about slots.. for PLC there are a designated number of slots, for OCC there are not the OSO can go ahead and send in as many packages as he gets done and let district sort it out.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Well, my OSO has me taking it July 8th. If the board is the 9th of August than that is more than 30 days. Its 31. My OSO hasn't told me I needed to reschedule so I don't know if that gouge is good.

Bandit79

Still confused, Is 190 going to be all air or mix of everything. I knew that they were going to figure what numbers they would looking for in terms of Air, ground, etc. sometime this month. Sorry Just didnt really understand what was going on