• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Applicants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squatrrs

We may hear of good news come the end of January 2003. I was talking with my recruiter last week and he said that the Navy is meeting sometime in January to discuss the current situation in selections for OCS. They are going to review possibly change the number slots that are open. Hopefully more will open, rather than close! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! (maybe) Has anyone else heard the same statement?

Josh
banghead_125.gif

Good Luck to all of you applying to OCS!!! A big Congrats to those accepted!!!

BONE77

Yeah Squat, I just got off the phone with a rec I will resubmit through and he told me they will be out of the office all week because they will be in Millington for that meeting your talking about. He also told me that it will look good for more slots, but I didn't get very exited, I've heard a lot of bogus info, but this guy seems to be on the up & up. We shall see. If you hear anything more post it! Good luck bro.
BONE

Status
Not open for further replies.