• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Aug 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnerdd972

Hello everybody,
I felt we needed a new thread for Aug 17 class. My wife and I are driving down a few days before I need to report on that
sunday. Dave Shutter, e-mail me so we can finaly have a few cold ones before my fun begins, OK. My future shipmates in OCS we should have a get together that Saturday. Remember to study those BIG 3, talk to you later.

GM2(SW) Hosehead

jonesy13

Hey Dave,
I'm also scheduled to report for the Aug 17 class, so I'm glad I saw your posting. My family lives in Florida, and I'm going to be in the Orlando area that whole week before OCS. I'm planning on driving up on Friday night, so a little get together sounds awesome. Let's gab before then....you can reach me at jssl10@yahoo.com. Go Navy!

JASON S. JONES

gened

I'm also scheduled for Aug 17. Driving down Saturday (have to work Friday, yuk) and am anxious for OCS to start.

Everyone have a safe trip to Pcola. See you on Sunday Aug 18!

Gene

Edited by - gened on 07/29/2002 11:25:38

Status
Not open for further replies.