• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS ..Board Dates..Age MAX!

CYBIL

Hello..I have been talking to a recruiter about submitting a packet for Intelligence Officer and OCS. I am currently 39 with a Masters Degree in Psychology. I am told that the classes are full and board dates are passing. I may not meet my date of being commmisioned prior to 41. Does anyone have any information or advice? I have compiled all the information necessary to forward my packet and will interview with the recruiter in person to take the boards ASAP! I am open to leave at any point for OCS.

Thank you

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
What advice are you looking for? The only thing you can do is apply and hope you get selected as soon as possible.

CYBIL

Why not apply for a Direct Commission instead?
tiz84 ...It is my understanding that Direct Commision is for those that are professionals? I have a Masters in Psychology but not a lic. at this point. I have submitted my packet for active duty and waiting to hear back from the recruiter.

Thank you for responding to my post.

BackOrdered

Contributor
I just hope you aren't dead set on just intel. Have you considered (and I'm a little bias) Supply?