• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS date 09Nov02

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithS

Anyone know somebody that's going to OCS at this date? Plus, I could use all the advice on how to do well at OCS. I've got the PFT part down, but I'm more worried about the class work.

supermeyers

I graduated about a month ago and can give you some tips. Exercise as much as you can right now. Most students roll into another class due to injury. You will be much happier if you complete the program in the 13 week minimum. As far as academics go I wouldn't worry too much. You can't prepare for the academic portion in advance, but all of the course work is very easy. Just put some effort into it so you can have liberty on the weekends. It's the RLPs you have to worry about, but you can learn all about those when you get there.

SmithS

Thanks for the info. Do you want to tell me what the RLPs are or is this something I should find out about on my own. Thanks again and good luck. I saw that you got a BA in Eco. I got one too from Univ of Texas. I can't remember a thing that I learned about Eco in college except maybe supply and demand.

Steven

Edited by - SmithS on 07/10/2002 07:20:48

cdv478

Supermeyers,
I'd also be interested in hearing what an RLP is if it's not something that's supposed to stay in OCS. What were the most common injuries? I've heard about shin splints and I'm going to get my stride as smooth as possible to help alleviate them. Nov. 9th is my OCS date so if anyone else in that class wants to talk, send me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.