• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Date Curve-Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC141

Hey everyone. I was originally given a date of August 31st, 2002. I just found out about an hour ago that I was bumped up to August 24th, 2002. This normally would be great but I am the bestman in a wedding on the 24th. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything that can be done? I have the feeling that I will be there with bells on on the 24th.

Brad

RC

The exact same thing happened to me. Same exact dates. Although, I found out long long ago. Email me rchristo@cis.ysu.edu - ill be staying out in town. if you need a place to crash, you got one.

Edited by - RC on 08/08/2002 16:03:59

ghost_ttu

Sorry to hear about the wedding blunder, but I'm hoping they start doing a lot of that! The more bumping they do they shorter the wait list and the faster they will open the pilot slots back up.

greasysideup

thats a Dec 7 02 spot. I applied in May with a prk waiver and got the acceptance in early July. I am turning 27 soon though so that might have given me an earlier class date than those that are currently being given out.

josh

Status
Not open for further replies.