• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Ship Date

ao386

Hello! I am wondering how long it is taking recent SNA selected applicants to ship out to OCS. Thank you ahead of time !

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello! I am wondering how long it is taking recent SNA selected applicants to ship out to OCS. Thank you ahead of time !

Welcome to the forum. Suggest you utilize the search function to find your answers.

Assuming you’re a civilian applicant I would encourage you ask your officer recruiter as well.

ao386

Hello, I did use the search function but saw different results. On average I saw 6-12 months, but then the upcoming July board will send their applicants in November (only 3 months). Figured I would ask to see if this more recent 3 month period is an anomaly or if it's becoming the norm. Thank you @FormerRecruitingGuru for getting back to me so promptly. I hope you and other members can help me clarify this. I will also speak with my recruiter as you suggested.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I did use the search function but saw different results. On average I saw 6-12 months, but then the upcoming July board will send their applicants in November (only 3 months). Figured I would ask to see if this more recent 3 month period is an anomaly or if it's becoming the norm. Thank you @FormerRecruitingGuru for getting back to me so promptly. I hope you and other members can help me clarify this. I will also speak with my recruiter as you suggested.

That’s the answer, there is no set number. There may be factors inside and outside your control that impact you shipping later or sooner. Your recruiter will be able to give you a more clearer picture than any of us here - mainly because they know you more.